19 May 2011

Tell 'Em What You're Gonna Tell 'Em

The classic purpose of any introduction, phrased the way I remember from my seventh grade English class.  These are the ramblings of a new graduate student, embarking on a curriculum of history and library science and hoping someday to become an archivist or museum curator.  Sound dull?  Just wait - you'll see it's not so bad.  My enthusiasm might even rub off on you!  Okay, maybe that's wishful thinking, but just let me pretend.  : )

Along the way I'll be exploring the new state I've moved to, taking pictures of things I find beautiful, and sharing my experiments in cooking and crafting.  Who knows?  You might even learn something.  Heck, I might even learn something.  Through all of this, all of these wacky and rather disconnected experiences, I hope to discover more about myself, more about the world, and more about my place in it.  Welcome to the journey.  Welcome to this new beginning.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm your first follower! I love it! Can't wait to see your adventures.

    ReplyDelete